If you are going to apply for a new PAN card or want to correct the details such as First/Last Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, etc. in your existing PAN card and you do not have any proofs for the same, then don’t worry this Verification Certificate is precisely for you, all you need to is download this form and fill it up and reach any gazetted officer and get it signed. Don’t forget to take the photocopy of ID card of the gazetted officer from whom you are getting this form signed.


Attach this signed certificate and photocopy of gazetted officer’s ID card along with Form 49A if you are applying for New PAN Card and attach with “Request For New PAN Card Or/ And Changes Or Correction in PAN Data” in case you are going for correction.

PAN Gazetted officer verification Form