You might think you can manage to prepare your own tax returns on your own by surfing few pages on web, but the tax laws are lot more complicated than what you find on one or two webpages, a piece of information which you think is good enough for you may be interdependent on other provisions. So I thought If I could explain you the advantages of hiring a professional CPA, you might get convinced and start finding a professional CPA rather than searching for a piece of information on tax, which might not be good enough for you to save you few bucks.
Here are some advantages of hiring a professional CPA:
1. First and the basic advantage is the one I already mentioned in the introduction above, the knowledge base, which a CPA has.
2. Less burden on you, which will give you a peace of mind which is priceless.
3. You can reduce procedural errors.
4. You can avoid adverse consequences, (you may have to face IT officials, love facing them?)
5. The biggest one is you can really save lot of bucks by claiming all the possible deductions.