Download PAN Correction Form for Changes in First/Last Name, DOB, etc.

If you already have a PAN Number but your PAN card is damaged and looking to apply for a new PAN card (OR)

If you already hold a PAN card but the details such as First Name/Last Name, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, etc., are incorrect and want to correct, then download this form, fill it up and accompany the necessary proofs as mentioned in the instruction section in the downloaded form and submit it in any TIN facilitation center near your place

In case you do not have any proofs, then you need to download a gazetted officers verification certificate…. more details here


PAN correctin Form image

Dilip Kumar

+Dilip Kumar (Author and Editor of The Tax Info) is a Chartered Accountant from Hyderabad, Loves Blogging on Tax related matter.

You can Subscribe for his updates on Facebook & Google+


One thought on “Download PAN Correction Form for Changes in First/Last Name, DOB, etc.

  • April 11, 2015 at 11:20 am

    I want to correct the PAN card address shown in form 26AS.
    Could you please guide me the procedure.



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Connect with Facebook

More in Income Tax, PAN
Statutory Payments Due Date Chart Updated F.Y. 2014-15

+Dilip Kumar